Active Ingredient (a.i):
40% phosphorous (phosphonic) acid
(Present as mono & dipotassium phosphite)
- Phosphorous Acid.
- Control Pythium, Phytophthora, Pseudoperonospora related diseases.
- Contains active ingredient: 40% phosphorous (phosphonic) acid (present as mono & dipotassium phosphate)
- Partially neutralized version of phosphorous acid using potassium hydroxide at pH 5.8; thus minimize hazard of trunk necrosis & phytotoxicity
- As an anti-resistance management
- Post-infection treatment
- Being systemic, the chemical is translocated to the whole treated plant
- Can either be used as foliar spraying or trunk injection
- Durable period of control
- The degradable phosphates in soil also provide valuable nutrients for plant growth